<![CDATA[Dear partner, The 2019-2020 school-year is underway and we are very excited! We are happy to be spending our days educating our students. In order to provide the best possible product to our 830 enrollees, we must continuously analyze our performance in relationship to our vision, mission and values. We believe that success is measured by graduates who leave us:
- On a journey with God = Moral Compass (Faith-Based Character Education)
- Placed in a great company, higher education track, or both (Job Training)
- Possessing literacy, math and soft skills necessary for employment and lifelong learning (Academics)
- YOUR prayers and/or the petitions of your church community
- Access to YOUR personal networks to advance the mission including public school partnerships, government allies, faith-based support, business partnerships, fund development opportunities, non-profit collaborations, etc.
- Story exposure on YOUR social media and marketing channels (follow, comment, like and share, advertise partnerships, etc.)
- Developing a student’s moral compass by embedding biblical principals that are easy to digest and non-threatening into our daily job training academic workflows.
- Embedding students directly into the local business community via our student-operated micro-businesses or by locating our school within a business partner’s facility and integrating our students into the business’ daily operations.
- Through the previous two strategies, students regain hope and with the help of their dedicated teachers begin to see academic improvements.